The deadline for Nourish - poetry is June 30, 2018.
Nourish - poetry solicits original, unpublished work for publication in 2018. We are especially looking for the following forms of poetry: ballad, sonnet, couplet, tanka, tanka-sequence, villanelle, haiku and free verse.
The deadline for submission is June 30, 2018.
Please send only 1 poem per submission, with a maximum of 3 submissions/3 poems allowed. Please send in pdf format.
IF YOU INCLUDE MULTIPLE POEMS IN ONE SUBMISSION, THEN ALL OF YOUR POEMS IN THAT SUBMISSION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR POEM TO MULTIPLE CATEGORIES, THEN YOUR POEM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES are as follows:
· Name and e-mail address must appear on every page of every poem.
All poems must be the original work of the author, not previously published, and not under consideration at another journal or contest. (Work that has appeared in newsletters or on web-based journals, web media sites, personal web sites and blogs, is considered published.)
· Line Limit per page is 28, and includes spaces between stanzas. One page poems are preferred; there is a 2-page maximum per poem.
· All submissions must be electronically through Submittable.
· Please do not send biographies or résumés; only the poems are judged.
· Upon publication, all rights revert to the author, except that Nourish - poetry reserves the right to reuse, in any future collections or anthologies with proper citation, work that has appeared in the journal or on our website. In addition, if the author wishes to republish the work in any form, we ask the courtesy of acknowledgment of first publication in Nourish - poetry.
Livingston Rossmoor, Editorial Director, Nourish - poetry.
For information on Livingston's 12 published books of poetry, please join his Facebook page: